Conveniently located three minutes from Incheon International Airport, Hyatt Regency Incheon is also easily accessible from downtown Seoul with the Airport Railroad, airport limousines and cars. Within 45 minutes, the Airport Railroad will ensure your safe arrival from Seoul Station to the Incheon International Airport. Furthermore, Incheon Bridge, stretching 21.38 km (the world’s fifth longest bridge), also offers easy travel to the Incheon Free Economic Zone. An ideal location for international conferences and meetings.
Follow the road for 10~15 minutes after passing the tollgate to Incheon International Airport and Yeongjong Bridge. Right after passing the GS gas station on the left, take the International Business Centre exit on the right side. Hyatt Regency Incheon is visible at the end of the road on the left.
By Airport Railroad (AREX)
The Airport Railroad (AREX) allows you to have even more convenient access to Hyatt Regency Incheon. It takes only 43 minutes to reach Incheon International Airport from Seoul Station by express train and 53 minutes by commuter train.
* Journey time to Hyatt Regency Incheon is only three minutes from Incheon International Airport.
By Hotel Shuttle
After arriving at the Incheon International Airport (the bus routes to Incheon International Airport, take Hyatt Regency Incheon shuttle at gate 3A & 13B on the 1st floor (arrival floor). Hyatt Regency Incheon provides a free shuttle service from the Incheon International Airport to the hotel every 20 minutes (from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM).
* Journey time is only three minutes from the Incheon International Airport.
By Airport Shuttle
After arriving at Incheon International Airport, take a free airport shuttle at gate 3 or 12 on the 3rd floor (departure floor) every 8-12 minutes.
* Journey time is only three minutes from Incheon International Airport.
By KAL Limousine
KAL Limousine (from/to Gimpo International Airport)
Gimpo International Airport (first 4:00 AM, last 9:50 PM) <-> Hyatt Regency Incheon (first 4:50 AM last 10:02 PM)
Gimpo International Airport <-> Incheon International Airport <-> Hyatt Regency Incheon
* KAL Limousine runs every 20-30 minutes and the bus stops in front of the hotel’s main entrance.
Distances to / from Hyatt Regency Incheon Hotel
- Incheon International Airport - 3 minutes by car
- Gimpo International Airport - 30 minutes by car
- Downtown Seoul - 40 minutes by car
- Downtown Incheon - 30 minutes by car (via the Incheon Bridge)
- Song-do Convensia - 25 minutes by car (via the Incheon Bridge)