Three minutes away from Incheon International Airport, Hyatt Regency Incheon is surrounded by local attractions such as Wangsan and Eurwang-ri beaches. It is also easily accessible from the downtown areas of Seoul, Incheon and Song-do. The Incheon international Airport Expressway makes Seoul easily accessible, while the Incheon Bridge offers easy access to Song-do.
After passing the toll gate on Yeonjong Bridge, follow the sign to Incheon International Airport. Drive through the departure level (third floor) of the Incheon International Airport, and take the International Business Centre driveway. Hyatt Regency Incheon is visible on the right.
By Airport Railroad (AREX)
The Airport Railroad (AREX) allows you to have even more convenient access to Hyatt Regency Incheon. It takes only 43 minutes to reach Incheon International Airport from Seoul Station by express train and 53 minutes by commuter train.
* Journey time to Hyatt Regency Incheon is only three minutes from Incheon International Airport.
By Hotel Shuttle
After arriving at the Incheon International Airport (the bus routes to Incheon International Airport, take Hyatt Regency Incheon shuttle at gate 3A & 13B on the 1st floor (arrival floor). Hyatt Regency Incheon provides a free shuttle service from the Incheon International Airport to the hotel every 20 minutes (from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM).
* Journey time is only three minutes from the Incheon International Airport.
By Airport Shuttle
After arriving at Incheon International Airport, take a free airport shuttle at gate 3 or 12 on the 3rd floor (departure floor) every 8-12 minutes.
* Journey time is only three minutes from Incheon International Airport.
By KAL Limousine
KAL Limousine (from/to Gimpo International Airport)
Gimpo International Airport (first 4:00 AM, last 9:50 PM) <-> Hyatt Regency Incheon (first 4:50 AM last 10:02 PM)
Gimpo International Airport <-> Incheon International Airport <-> Hyatt Regency Incheon
* KAL Limousine runs every 20-30 minutes and the bus stops in front of the hotel’s main entrance.
Distances to / from Hyatt Regency Incheon Hotel
- Incheon International Airport - 3 minutes by car
- Gimpo International Airport - 30 minutes by car
- Downtown Seoul - 40 minutes by car
- Downtown Incheon - 30 minutes by car (via the Incheon Bridge)
- Song-do Convensia - 25 minutes by car (via the Incheon Bridge)